Smile Makeover in Kolkata
What is Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a dental procedure in which teeth and gums are modified to create wider, whiter and straighter smiles. Smile makeover can help a desiring individual acquire a smile of his/her dreams.
How to get a Smile Makeover in Kolkata
If you want to get a Smile Makeover in Kolkata, here are some tips that can help.
1. First, make an appointment with a qualified dentist. They will be able to determine the best course of treatment for you and give you a detailed quote.
2. Next, make sure to pack plenty of photos of your smile before your treatment. The dentist will use these to create a personalized plan of care.
3. Finally, be patient – a Smile Makeover can take up to two hours and may require multiple visits. But the end result is worth it!
There are many types of smile makeovers available in Kolkata. If you want to improve your smile, there are a few things you can do :
- Teeth whitening : This is the most common type of smile makeover in Kolkata. Teeth whitening removes unwanted blemishes and makes your teeth look brighter. It can be done in a traditional dental office or at home using bleaching creams.
- Orthodontic Treatment : If you have crooked teeth, an orthodontist can fix them by adjusting the braces you wear. This treatment can take several years and costs a lot of money, but it can make a big difference to your smile.
- Dental Implants : Dental implants are removable dental prostheses that help replace teeth that have been lost or damaged. They are usually fitted by a dentist and are very secure. They last for many years and can be an excellent option if you want long-term results with your smile.
Who needs a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is for any individual who isn’t happy with his/her current smile. A smile makeover can make one look younger and more attractive. Some people attribute a good smile with career advancements. A good smile can give you the confidence and vibrancy to make leaps in your career.
How long does the procedure take?
Since smile makeover is a highly customised process, approximating the treatment during is not possible. It depends upon the number of processes involved and the number of appointments required to complete each process.
Is the procedure painful?
Depending upon the kind and number of processes involved, the entire ordeal may include little to no pain. Though there might be little inconveniences, modern techniques and sedation has eliminated most of it.
How much is the cost of the procedure?
Smile makeover is a highly customisable process and therefore the cost will vary greatly from individual to individual.
Is it a safe process?
Although smile makeover is known to be a very safe process, there might be very minor risks depending upon your dental health. A dentist usually discusses these on the very first appointment with the patient.